“Take-away heaven”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Eastcote
London, United Kingdom
“Take-away heaven”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

At long last, I have had the opportunity of sampling the apricot tart and the tarte au citron, both having been highly recommended to me. Looked beautiful, and tasted even better, and that was after they had travelled! Look forward to visiting the restaurant and checking out the rest of your range. Thank you Patisserie Brione.

1 Thank SukeyWM

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to sit and relax. very small and quiet.
The coffee is first rate as are the cakes

. Do something different. cross the road from Costa coffee .turn left and Brione is 60 yards away.

Walk through the door and be greeted by a lady who is passionate about her patisserie .

A fantastic selection of exquisite cakes and amazing breads all baked on the premises.
This is everything that costa isn't and thats good for Eastcote

2 Thank dextermorgan67
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Patisserie in Hillingdon.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I was recommended to try Patisserie Brione. A great recommendation. Wonderful cakes and chocolate of the highest quality. Coffee the best.
Eastcote has a winner.

1 Thank Aeslechblueboy
Ruislip, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cakes, cakes and did I mention cakes?”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I love cakes and Pastries, can you tell?
Dom and Delphine's Patisserie Brione is heaven on earth.
Mouthwatering Tarte au citron is to die for, and the apricot tarte is not too far behind. There are all kinds of pastries and cakes to suit all tastes.
I have also been drawn to the croissants ( both the plain and the almond will wreck any diets you have been on, but soooooo worth it! ) which I savour with a really satisfying cup of cafe latte. Dom is the pastry chef and also Delphine's husband, he creates these delicious cakes, pastries. He also creates macarons ( in several flavours ) and home made chocloates and Nougat. If that wasn't enough, they also provide artisan breads ( the olive bread is my favourite ).
This patisserie is situated right in Eastcote/Ruislip area on Field End Road, run by Delphine who is so warm and welcoming.
The atmosphere is always warm and friendly, with 3 tables inside and two outside in good weather. The place is getting very popular ( they have been here since mid Jan 2013 ), so if the patisserie is full, you can always have a take away!
It is a small place, so mothers with children in buggies might find it a tad hard to get in to, but as I have stated, you can always order to take home.
I look forward to the weekend for my fix of this wonderful place!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank sophie1958
Watford, United Kingdom
“Les French patisseries - J' adore !”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was very surprised to find a negative review of the Patisserie Brione ! I was also very annoyed as I read on. I understand that people have special dietary requirements and this should not prevent them from going to various food venues. However, the sensible thing to do would be to inform the cafe / restaurant owner & seek approval from them to consume something brought in due to the nature of the special dietary requirement rather than hide to consume it.
In my experience people are very accommodating in any circumstances in life when informed and asked a favour. But eh ! That will certainly not prevent me from going again and again to the Patisserie Brione on my own or with friends and to keep recommending it to my friends & colleagues at work. Being French myself, I do love my French desserts ... I have a particular soft spot for les macarons and les proper French eclairs au chocolat ... I must therefore refrain myself from going there too often as my waistline would be expanding ... MERCI MERCI Patisserie Brione for existing within my vicinity :-) A BIENTOT

• Visited July 2013