“Horrified”

Add it.
Lavash
Cuisines: Persian
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I agree with "horrified". Dogs do NOT belong in restaurants no matter how well behaved they are!! While the food here is adequate, it is not something you would write he about.

There are newer reviews for Lavash

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is a response to the the last comment about a dog in the restaurant. Yes, we were that small family with our little dog. Our dog is now banned from Lavash and it is unlikely that we will remain regulars, so I guess, it's Lavash that will lose out all round. What a pity since it's probably the best place to eat in Eastcote. Just to be clear on the events, our little dog did not eat from our plates but my wife may have fed just a morsel of food from her plate, and the dog may have strayed just once, a few feet along the bench. Apart from that one would not have known that a dog was in the restaurant, for during that full hour it did not make a sound and hardly moved. Obviously, Mr Horrified is not a dog owner else he would have known that a dog that sits beside you at the dining table is very unlikely to give you food poisoning, unless you let it defecate onto your plate. How many of the millions of dog owners ever got even an upset stomach by letting their dog sit near them at the dining table? More chance of picking the bread out of the basket with unwashed hands. What Eastcote needs is a dog friendly restaurant. I'm sure it would be a success.

2  Thank Jim M
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My review is not so much about the food which was adequate but that to our amazement the small family two tables away were feeding their dog from their plates. The lady then allowed the dog (on a long lead) to run along the continuous wall bench towards us.

What is the restaurant thinking of allowing an animal at the table?

How many health & safety regulations are they breaking?

I will not eat there again.

2  Thank tonymccann
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Tried this place once, never again.
The meat in my lamb kebab was rancid
, it was off. Heaven knows how long they'd had it for.
Staff were miserable.