Tripadvisor

Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Eastcote
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been coming to Shapla for many years and it used to be one of the best Indian Restaurants in Eastcote, suffice to say it has gone downhill. The food was not up to its usual standard at all. Food is overpriced for what it is. The meat was not good quality, lamb was fatty and gristly. Chicken also ropey. I don't mind paying a decent amount of money for a meal, but I expect quality to match. A couple of us also have an upset stomach. I must say I now prefer Sid’s food.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (171)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well I've been going here for years. It's been a while since my last visit and the owners/management has changed.

The atmosphere and service as always very nice. The food unfortunately very average and to top it of was Luke warn when served.

I went with 3 adults 4 children. The food portions were enough to keep even the teens happy.

It hurts me to say I won't be going back.

I'm the type of guy that won't create a fuss and once bitten twice as shy.

I wouldn't send food back to the kitchen after complaining.

Colin

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Great service and warm, friendly staff. The food was fresh and delicious. Only £65 for a family of 3 adults and a teen. Lovely end to the day ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Fantastic local restaurant and takeaway. Food is great, service always fast and always a thoroughly enjoyable meal. I certainly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Delicious food . Very good customer service . Only 2 minute walking from train station . Nice and quit place .