“Nice Christmas meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Rickmansworth
“Nice Christmas meal”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I organised a meal here in December as a Christmas treat for the support team that helps look after our disabled son All the food was lovely, and the wine. The service struck just the right balance between being there whenever needed and intrusion. Everyone was very friendly, which made for a great atmosphere.

We'd not been there before, and had picked it because of the good Tripadvisor ratings. We found the past ratings well justified! We just wish the restaurant was just a bit nearer to us, but I guess that's not their fault!

• Visited December 2013

“First Class Restaurant”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Fabulous dining experience in a first class restaurant. Food was amazing, service was amazing and the family running it have got to be the best in London.
They served me and 25 friends for my 50th Birthday. Absolutely awesome. If you want somewhere special definately visit this devine restaurant with wonderful ambience and so tasteful.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank KarenWatson
“Really nice”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

A great meal,presented well and tasty too. Will be back for more(and so will all my friends) Prices were reasonable and service was of high standard. Thanks

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank richardcole
“Many happy returns”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We hesitantly returned to this restaurant after after a three year absences and were delighted to find that it had improved immeasurably. The menu choices were very good, very well cooked, beautifully presented, reasonably priced and the service was extremely efficient. We went on a Saturday night, which in my experience only a well run restaurant can deliver a good experience. This did and I have no hesitation in recommending it.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Towit2woo
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

For fine dinning this is a very good choice as it offers an extensive menu with excellent appetizers and main courses. The cuisine is Italian and is combined with a great wine list, definitely worth trying. It is a little expensive, but I think it is worth it !

• Visited November 2013