We stayed here after going to the Grand National on Saturday. The staff were brilliant, really friendly and helpful and even let us check in early.
We ate in the restaurant in the evening, the service was brilliant and the food was delicious.
Leisure facilities were also very nice.
The only slight negative was that the music from the wedding downstairs was quite loud and we were all woken up when the reception finished and the guests went to their own rooms. Not sure if they tried to put all of the guests in the same area but it could be an idea for them to do that to limit disturbance to other guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Liverpool is situated just 400 yards from the main junction of the M57and M62 motorways and is a great base for exploring the busy centres of Liverpool and Warrington. Located near to Whiston and Lime Street Stations it is ideal for quick access to Liverpool City Centre and Liverpool John Lennon Airport is just 8 miles away. Village Hotel Liverpool has 63 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, a cafe, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Hotel, Liverpool Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Leisure Liverpool
- Village Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Liverpool Whiston, Merseyside