“Developing a great site”

Trebaron Garden Centre
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Trebaron Garden Centre has come on in leaps & bounds in recent years. There's always been a focus on its core gardening business but recent development has seen improvement to the whole shopping experience. The restaurant is now a light & airy place to spend some time. And the food is pretty good too.

1  Thank Peter F

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We always enjoy a trip to Trebaron Garden Centre! A well stocked and reasonably priced centre, wth pretty good food served in their Rosie's restaurant!

Breakfasts and their afternoon teas are well recommended!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

nice for an afternoon out looking round the garden centre pleanty to see, then visiting the café for a nice afternoon tea an cake, the also doe very nice meals if that's what your aftert

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Typical café in a garden centre but lovely cakes etc. Good value for money and full lunches ad dinners served

1  Thank theloneranger_9
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Myself and family attended today 11th December.Straight away we were met by a rude member of staff, after asking a simple question. We then went into the on site café/restaurant, where again met by rude staff who appeared not interested in processing our food order. Once the food had arrived we were disgusted in the quality. We ordered a simple steak chips and salad, which was cold and looked like it had been 'lying around' for days. When I complained and requested my money back, the kitchen staff members whispered about my complaint and made me feel awful. ( I would like to note, It takes a lot for me to complain). I don't no what's happened over the last few years as I remember trebaron being lovely. I won't be going back anytime soon.

5  Thank aprilbayliff