“Outstanding superb fantastic amazing definitely going again!”
Review of Apron Strings Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Apron Strings Cafe
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Wow! What an amazing cafe! The staff are so lovely and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The ingredient are all fresh and local, while we was there the local baker brought the bread in and the owner called the local butchers to order the days sausages! The food was delicious and cooked to perfection. It was grilled too so not swimming in fat meaning you could taste the wonderful flavours. After our breakfast we were heading to the beach and we noticed that they do picnics to take away which was ideal, and the cheeky slice of homemade cake went down a real treat after too :0)

Reviewed June 23, 2014

QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY.... Stumbled upon this superb cafe by complete chance first of all I was taken aback by how nice the decor was very clean and tidy with lovely leather sofas to sit on. The. Food is excellent by all accounts after talking to the delightful Jane (the owner as I found out after she took the time to talk to us and was so friendly with my children ) is all sourced locally. I Enjoyed an excellent roast beef dinner with all the trimmings and my 2 children had a breakfast each which they both commented on how nice the sausages where in particular at a very reasonable price I might add. I for one will definitely be going back when I'm in the area and might even go out of my way to enjoy another roasty mmmmm. Again QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY

1  Thank jason H
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We found this cafe whilst spending a few days in Bridlington. It was first class, service was so friendly and the staff couldn't do enough for us. The food was amazing and the owners mentioned that it is all local fresh produce. We will definitely go back when we are next in the area. Very good value for money.

1  Thank Reggit01
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Excellent cafe, highly recommended. Great service, value for money and a very friendly warm environment

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Found this while walking round the town excellent food, top quality locally sourced. Top value for money if you are looking for something special then this is the place. Friendly staff can't do enough to make you feel welcome a must try spot.

1  Thank silvertraveler_9