“Home From Home”

Harmony Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bridlington
Harmony Guest House
Ranked #76 of 117 Bridlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 31, 2013

After searching the internet for a place to stay for our first holiday in a number of years we came across Harmony Guest House which seemed to satisfy all our needs,what a STAR find.Within easy walking distance of most of what Bridlington has to offer, reasonably priced with clean well decorated rooms and a good hearty breakfast. Nothing is too much trouble for Margaret and Ian.WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HARMONY GUEST HOUSE.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank jaysboy1

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed here for just 1 night but was exactly what I was looking for! The couple who run it where extremely friendly and welcoming, couldn't ask for anything more. Our room was small but we didnt need anything bigger or fancy...perfect for what we needed and fantastic value for money. Very clean and tidy and has everything you need. Breakfast was great with a wide choice of good and nothing was too much. The price was great especially for the location as it is so central. Parking on the road is also free so a great bonus! i would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Leighajayde
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Very warm, friendly and welcoming couple run the place. Less than 5 mins from the seafront and less than 10 from the Spa. I had an ensuite room that was clean and warm enough for the breezy Bridlington nights. Slept very well. Was able to arrange an earlier breakfast, which was cooked to my liking and set us up for the day ahead. Margaret got in touch straight away when myself and my colleague left stuff behind. They don't advertise it - but they do have free wi-fi. All-in-all fantastic value for money and it shall certainly be my first choice if I ever happen to be in Bridlington again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Wellredpat
Reviewed October 14, 2012

When going to Brid, the only place to stay is at the Harmony Guest House, on Marshall Avenue . The hosts are pleasant and welcoming. The breakfast's and evening meals are filling and plentiful. A great way to start and end the day . Going here again next weekend for 2 nights. Staying here is like a home from home.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank IanEdwards43
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Great value family room! 2 adults and 1 child for £63 for 1 night bed and breakfast in high season

Lovely friendly couple,couldnt do enough for us and our 4 year old

Very clean room!

Plenty tea/coffee in room and had everything you need for an overnight stay

Full english,served quickly and plenty of extra toast!

Only draw back was no ensuite,so would not be ideal for a longer stay in my opinion

Over all we would definately return as the owners are lovely!

Room Tip: Dont assume you will get an ensuite
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank lomond01
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Booked 3 double rooms at the harmony for just a 1 night stay in brid,the rooms,were lovely,cosy,well equipped and spotless.we will definately return to the harmony guest house as it is also value for money,great breakfast too,the only trouble is wish we was staying longer.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank diane s
Reviewed October 21, 2011

When you stay here your hosts will make you feel welcome and do their best to see that you enjoy what I found to be my home away from home.I dont think you could find nicer people to stay with.The building is updated, nicely carpeted and brightly lit.My room was spotlessly clean and the bed was as comfortable as my bed at home.I started my day with a hot shower before I went down stairs to enjoy a piping hot breakfast of sausage, bacon, egg, toast and of course, a nice cup of tea! You can walk into the town shopping area in a few minutes and the sea is also a few minutes walk.The railway station is a ten minutes walk away so you aren't far at all. For me, it is a perfect spot tucked away on a quiet street.Next time I go to Bridlington you know where I will stay!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family