Thought I would stay here whilst in the area on business a few weeks ago to be by the seaside rather than staying in Leeds or Hull where I would normally go when up here. Can't say it was an experience to repeat. Distinctly average british seaside hotel/guesthouse with below average food. Only stayed for breakfast which was so poor I didn't eat it. Mentioned to the girl on duty about the food being cold but she just kind of shrugged. On checking in despite an initial warm welcome whenever I asked a simple question such as "what time is breakfast" "is there wifi" etc felt like I was causing a major inconvenience. I think unless you are a regular bathing them in compliments they really aren't very interested.Not sure why you would want to be a regular to be honest this place just left me cold!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star Guest Accommodation, 18 en-suite bedrooms, located in the beautiful South Beach area. All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, colour TV, DVD players, CD radio alarm clock, hairdryer, Wifi and most have a sea view. Spacious dining area on the ground floor, with a large dance floor and fully licensed bar, enclosed garden and private parking. Friendly staff and great food. All bedrooms are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS and LateRooms so you can book your The Royal Bridlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Bridlington Hotel Bridlington
- Royal Hotel Bridlington
- The Royal Bridlington United Kingdom