“A little gem”
Review of The Little Organic Bakery - CLOSED

The Little Organic Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cooking good wholesome food made from ingredients that haven't been interfered with has always been important to me. Many of my strongest friendships have their roots in food - the word 'companion' is derived from the Latin for 'with whom one shares bread'. Now also doing lunches - totally vegetarian and lots of vegan choices. In The Little Organic Bakery it is my pleasure to make bread & cakes, using organic flours & my favourite organic or Fairtrade ingredients for you to enjoy at home with your family and friends.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had a lovely lunch here. Lots of lovely healthy choices. I chose the bean burger and my husband had the veg casserole both delicious and served with a tasty fresh coleslaw and side salad with a small pot of herb mayonnaise. We sat in the lovely walled garden at the rear however both the front and rear rooms were very nice spaces to sit and eat. We were spoilt for choice from the delicious looking menu and were both tempted by the gorgeous looking cakes. We settled for the chocolate and oat cake and the carrot cake. Both were lovely but we both agreed the carrot cake was the best we had ever tasted.
Quite clearly a lot of love and attention has gone into this lovely cafe and bakery and we will definitely call in again when we are in Bridlington next time.

1  Thank janet l

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Have been here a few times and never been disappointed. Beautiful organic vegetarian food (with vegan options) served by a very friendly and welcoming family, headed up by Katy, in a warm environment with a lovely garden out back. The menu changes on a daily basis, but there is always a good selection of quiches, savory dishes, soup, home made bread and the cakes/desserts are to die for. You can savour an award winning coffee from Crema Espresso Bar which is within the bakery and run by Katy's son Oakley, and you never feel rushed. Highly recommended, whether just for coffee and cake with friends, or a family lunch. You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank Shonagh M
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Had not been to this café since the proprietors traded as Bean There. The food was delicious then and is delicious now. Although not a vegan myself, we do have a vegan in the family, and I was delighted to see several options clearly listed on their menu board for main dishes and also about 5 different desserts. Bought both mains and desserts to take home for tea as the vegan member was not with me. Very friendly staff, extremely helpful and I will definitely be returning.

2  Thank RuthW486
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I've been here a few times over the last couple of years and every time it is absolutely amazing! They do lovely quiches, frittatas and soups and the cakes are soooooo good! My particular favourite is the pavlova, but everything I have tried has been delicious. If you go through the cafe, there is more seating at the back and also a garden where you can find the resident tortoises, Fred and Wilma.

2  Thank DaisyValencia
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I've been here several times over the past couple of years - as a couple, then later a family and more recently with a friend. It's definitely the best cafe in Brid and that's why we make the 70+ round mile trip! It's run by a really nice family, very friendly and welcoming.

The food is always freshly cooked/baked and yummy. There are always vegan options available, too. My husband knows his coffee so he likes coming here for the award-winning coffees.

We have a baby and he is well catered for, too. There are highchairs available and also changing facilities upon request.

Another highlight of this special place is the tortoises in the garden; they're gorgeous!

2  Thank vegansara