“Gorgeous cafe in Brid”
Review of The Little Organic Bakery - CLOSED

The Little Organic Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cooking good wholesome food made from ingredients that haven't been interfered with has always been important to me. Many of my strongest friendships have their roots in food - the word 'companion' is derived from the Latin for 'with whom one shares bread'. Now also doing lunches - totally vegetarian and lots of vegan choices. In The Little Organic Bakery it is my pleasure to make bread & cakes, using organic flours & my favourite organic or Fairtrade ingredients for you to enjoy at home with your family and friends.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I've been here a few times over the last couple of years and every time it is absolutely amazing! They do lovely quiches, frittatas and soups and the cakes are soooooo good! My particular favourite is the pavlova, but everything I have tried has been delicious. If you go through the cafe, there is more seating at the back and also a garden where you can find the resident tortoises, Fred and Wilma.

2  Thank DaisyValencia

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I've been here several times over the past couple of years - as a couple, then later a family and more recently with a friend. It's definitely the best cafe in Brid and that's why we make the 70+ round mile trip! It's run by a really nice family, very friendly and welcoming.

The food is always freshly cooked/baked and yummy. There are always vegan options available, too. My husband knows his coffee so he likes coming here for the award-winning coffees.

We have a baby and he is well catered for, too. There are highchairs available and also changing facilities upon request.

Another highlight of this special place is the tortoises in the garden; they're gorgeous!

2  Thank vegansara
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Lovely food and drinks, lots of atmosphere, and a walled garden. A hidden delight to be found within walking distance of the sea front...

1  Thank Ruth G
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I saw this place on Facebook of all places, and thought why not give it a go as we were going shopping, so glad we did.
The building to start with is adorable, full of interesting corners, a fantastic outside garden area, and some original notes to its previous heritage as a solicitors office.
So to the review, all the staff were incredibly helpful, polite and knowledgeable about the coffee types and delicacies on offer.
We opted for a latte and an extra strong flat white, accompanied with the salted peanut and chocolate shortbread, carrot cake and the chocolate and Brazil nut brownie. All of them were amazing especially the carrot cake!!
Our 15 month old was allowed the run around the walled garden playing with the two house tortoise whilst we sat under the pergola enjoying our cake and coffee.
Eventually the call to Tesco's could not be delayed any longer despite a further cappuccino and latte so we had to leave.
Slightly more than your average coffee establishment, only pence!! However it's worth every penny.
Bridlington as a town needs far more people with the skill and belief that this sort of place will work, and I for one hope it does for many years to come.
For once I look forward to my Saturday morning shopping trip.

2  Thank stueyde
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

All home made food. Excellent sized portions. Wide range of soups, casseroles, burgers, tarts, bakes & salads. My personal fave is the Olive Tart which is a taste sensation. After your healthy main you can spoil yourself from the vast assortment of generously sized fresh baked cakes and wash it all down with Britain's recently voted no.1 latté - we go here whenever we visit Bridlington

1  Thank Stainerboy