“Wow...a must visit”

Swandale Guest House
Ranked #36 of 117 Bridlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Wow :) a most welcoming bed and breakfast me and my husband have been too. Clean,well decorated,home made cookies in the room,fab breakfast and a lovely friendly owner. So worth the money in every way.

Room Tip: The room we had was a double with on-suite,suitable for a couple with luggage as there was plenty of...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
SwandaleGuestHouse, Owner at Swandale Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Hello, Karen. What a lovely review, thank you so much. Glad you liked the biscuits.......See you again soon, I hope.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I decided to do something I have never done before go away for a night on my own . This B&B was perfect. I was offered a upgrade on my room which was really nice .The owner is friendly, chatty and makes a fabulous breakfast. The hotel is clean, tidy,rooms spotless and plenty of spaces to park. A big thank you for making my stay a lovely one I will definitely be back. I would recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: July 2014
SwandaleGuestHouse, Owner at Swandale Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

It was so lovely to meet you, I'm so pleased that your first solo foray was fun. Come again - and stay longer! There's so much to see and do here.
Best

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We arrived here 5 hours before the official check in time, they had no hesitation in greeting us with a very friendly attitude, told us our rooms would be ready for us to check into if we waited 5 minutes. Everywhere was absolutely spotlessly clean. We had the family room for 2 adults and one child, the room was amply big enough for a single and double bed and our own en-suite, again everything was spotless. We had tea making facilities and TV. The breakfast was big enough to satisfy any appetite and was cooked beautifully. I could not fault anything with either the guest house or the friendly courteous polite staff and will hopefully return again and would highly recommend this guest house to anyone

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for these kind words, we do try to make everyone's stay as happy as possible. I hope your time here in Bridlington was a memorable one, and that the little one enjoyed herself too.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed here for one night on our completion of the Way of the Roses.
Very warm and cheery welcome. Great secure bike storage.
Clean rooms.
Shower could be more powerful
Breakfast great array of products, especially when we requested it at 7am, very impressed at how accommodating the owner was.

Would recommend to anyone completing this cycle again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thanks for this review, it does make it all worth while. You had such a long journey ahead of you, and needed a decent breakfast to set you up for it, so I'm so pleased it was appreciated. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Although the reason to stay here was due to a funeral, i could not fault the Swandale. Upon arrival we were greeted with a warm welcome from the owner who showed me and my partner to the room. The room was spotless, modern and had everything needed for a short break away. The beds were really comfy and the room felt like home. In the morning the breakfast was lovely, really filling and lots of bacon on the plate!, Fab B&B and one of the best i have ever stayed at. (A*)

Stayed: July 2014
SwandaleGuestHouse, Owner at Swandale Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay here, thank you so much for such a lovely review. We hope you'll stay with us again on a happier occasion.
Best wishes

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic time in bridlington, exceptionally clean rooms, lovely communal areas, good quality breakfast and lovely host. Ideal location to centre of brid. Can't go wrong with this guest house. Nice modern decor. Well kept premises, a must in Bridlington.

Stayed: June 2014
SwandaleGuestHouse, Owner at Swandale Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here. You and your family were absolutely delightful and so appreciative of everything - it sent us about our work with a smile for the rest of the week.

We do so hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night, Easter Sunday. Near the harbour and town. Easy parking right outside. Room was spotless, comfy beds, tea and coffee in the room, bathroom and shower spotless and newly decorated as was the bedroom. Breakfast very very good, and lots of it, good choices. Friendly owners, welcoming without being intrusive. Would recommend. 100% and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family