“one to beat”

Dining options: Breakfast
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“one to beat”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

the whopper breakfast served here sets a standard that i believe cannot be surpassed. for less than £6 with plenty of tea,what was served was plentiful and perfectly cooked. everything on the (large) plate was fresh and cooked to order. there was no fat,the bacon was totally lean and thick,the mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans ,hash browns and eggs were cooked evenly and everything was presented perfectly,accompanied by extra-thick fried bread,again cooked to perfection. served as part of the breakfast were extra-thick slices of toast and butter. if the rest of the menu is as good,this little gem of a cafeteria is going to grow and grow. the staff-members were attentive and polite.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank chris h

Yorkshire
“Yummy”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We came her for something to eat on the day we arrived in Bridlinghton and I would definitely recommend it!! I had a all day whopper breakfast and my hubby had steak& Kidney pie, chips, peas and gravy and we both thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank joyleiper
Bridlington, England, United Kingdom
“good food at the right price”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

For the money I paid for my café visit I can only say what value , you cant get this value anywhere else in Bridlington would definitely recommend to all the people I know , HAPPY EATING EVERYBODY ..........

• Visited May 2013
Darlington
“Top Breakfast”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We went as 2 families of 2 adults and 2 children for a late breakfast. The cafe was very busy but the staff were friendly and service was good.

We all ordered different meals for the most part and the food was excellent with very large portions.

I would definitely return and would recommend to friends!.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank andylee210
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“friendly”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I come here often and will continue to do so, I love their tea which i often have with toast. Tha staff are very friendly

Visited January 2013