“Fab little bingo hall”

Add it.
Gala Bingo
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Staff were superb.

Hall was nice and comfortable.

Bingo prices were excellent.

Food was great.

Highly recommend

1  Thank DiscoDivaYork

Reviewed August 3, 2013

we were registered by Leanne during the day, and she was helpful so we returned that night and was looked after really well, thanks a lot great night,

food menu looked great to although we didn't sample it looked good value for money

Reviewed June 1, 2013

The staff were fantastic very helpful and friendly. The food was very good value for money and we even won at bingo which was a bonus!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have found this place okay the few times i have visited due to the staff which are the only endeering quality this place has

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I kind of agree with previous reviewers. This is the first time I have been to the Gala bingo here as I usually go to Mecca in my home town. Seeing as the nearest Mecca to Bridlington is Scarborough, we decided to try here whilst we were on a weekend away.

Staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you. The place is only small though and the upstairs area doesn't seem to get used. On the one Saturday night we were there, the place only seemed about a quarter to a third full.

Prize money wasn't all that great. I guess they can only pay out what they get in. But for the first half of the session, prize money was £5 per line, £10 for 2 lines and £20 for full house. Prize money did pick up a little in the 2nd half.

Think they need to do something in order to attract people in. It possibly has so much potential and like I say, staff are great.