“coffee”

The Garden Tea Room
Ranked #6 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Bridlington
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The tea shop is sat in a lovely setting over looking the model village.If you don't want to go into the model village and just want to have afternoon tea and take in some of the views that's fine.We look forward to seeing old and new customers.We also give two hour's free parking for those who just wish to use the Tea Shop and all day parking if you pay to see the Model Village.Our Tea Shop has a 5 star rating. Opening times ........now open all year round!
Selby, United Kingdom
“coffee”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

we had a coffee while havin our answers checked on the quiz,coffee lovely and so friendly staff.have to say you can take your dogs into the model village however one owner had let their dog foul on the path,the staff washed and scrubbed clean,all can say is dirty dog owner

Visited April 2014

Driffield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice tea room”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Visited for lunch - was hoping for a cream tea with scones, but they had run out. Had an excellent breakfast though, good value for money and local produce where possible. Orange cake is excellent. Worth a visit. Will visit again and hopefully try a scone.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank George C
lancaster
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very disappointed”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

On arriving we were charged O.A.P prices was shocked really as we aren't pensioners yet for a few more years ... the village was in need of a lick of paint and a big tidy up ,disappointed yes greatly then we thought we would have a drink in the café nice café quaint but just nice ordered a coffee and tea and a scone and cream and jam the drinks were ok and had finished them and still no scone but we mentioned this on trying to pay but the lady insisted on it being free and gave me a scone to try at home , it was nice but would be nicer made a little bit sweeter and with butter instead of marg but spose I cant complain to much as we didn't pay as she insisted then we left sorry to say we wont be back in a hurry

• Visited September 2013
Stockport
“Lovely tea rooms”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I had a lovely afternoon tea, with lovely Orange sponge cake, and my wife had chocolate, walnut and coffee cake, with a lovely chai tea, good selection of drinks, lots of homemade cakes and scones, lovely service, worth a visit.

Visited August 2013
Pickering, United Kingdom
“The three generations on tour review the miniture village”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I wanted to show my friends the miniture village and lovely tea shop,l told them all about it last year.I couldnt wait to go again this year.
I met the lovely couple last year <they had only just taken the miniture village over > they are doing a great job.
please make sure you try the homemade cakes and scones,got full marks from everyone.
I took lots of leaflets and told all my friends to go .
keep up the great work.and see you all soon.

• Visited August 2013