“Buzzing chippy!”

Busy Bees Cafe & Takeaway
Ranked #79 of 216 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: British
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My little girl and I visited Busy Bees for lunch for the first time today, even though we've been comin. to Bridlington for years. The place was totally spotless and the staff were extremely helpful and polite! We offered haddock and chips to share, with bread and butter, a pot of tea and a chocolate milkshake and everything was spot on! The portion size was perfect for sharing, enough to feed a hungry 3 year old and myself, in fact we were full to bursting! The extra boiling water for the tea pot meant I got several cups of tea and the milkshake was massive! I would absolutely recommend this great cafe/restaurant and will definitely be eating there again!

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Great sea side chippy with a cafe.

We sat down to eat. Service was quick and the food was exactly what you'd expect and of very high quality.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

went here and sat in the cafe section. we thought it was excellent- there were large portions, very tasty food, very clean and good service. i would definitely recommend!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My family and I visited on a cold Sunday night in November. The place was clean and not busy. It also had a 5 star food hygiene rating which also tempted us in. Our food came quickly yet was freshly cooked. The fish was excellent and the chips very good. £27 for the four of us. Another thing we liked was the sauce sachets on the table, often we have found you have to buy these extra at 20p each, but not here! We had a good meal and will defiantly visit again when in Brid