“Amazing, would definitely visit again!!!”
Review of The Apollo

The Apollo
Ranked #42 of 215 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Apollo is a pub, restaurant and bar with a difference. Sitting on the harbor with spectacular views from our outdoor terrace, good local food is freshly prepared daily by dedicated chefs, including a comprehensive menu packed with great deals. A wide selection of drinks including Barista Coffee, Draught and Cask Beers and the widest collection of Spirits and Wines in town. Family owned and managed, our aim is to be the best locally, join us!
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went to Bridlington for a long weekend with my partner. We ended up having food at Music Nights on our 1st night and we enjoyed it so much we went back then next day for our evening meal. The food was fresh, homemade, great value for money and plenty of it. We then went to the venue for a few drinks on the Saturday night and the drinks were reasonably priced the music was great and we had a great night. What I love about this venue is that you can have a nice quiet lunch or evening meal here (with or without the family/kids) with a great view. On top of that it is a great bar in the evening with good music. I will definitely go here again.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family and I have been to Music Nights for two meals (& plan to to for the rest of our stay in Brid). We have often passed by as the exterior is a bit plain but with so few restaurants open at night we decided to give it a go. What a revelation! The food is cooked to order so yes, you may wait a short while, but it's well worth it! My husband is very particular about his food and he loves it and mine has been absolutely delicious, better than many a London restaurant that I've been in. The service has been excellent and the staff really friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank SueNye1
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I are regular visitors to the music bar. The staff are warm and friendly, the food is excellent and not expensive, we particularly like the south facing view from the balcony over the harbour and bay. They sell a fabulous English Rose called Touching Vines.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

i spent a great day with my family and friends in Music Nights for my birthday this weekend, starting on the veranda in the sunshine for drinks in the sunshine, evening meal and dancing & partying the night way, everything we needed in one venue, great atmosphere, great food, good prices, friendly staff, will definately be back soon

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Would just like to say a group of us girls had a afternoon in music nights coz the weather was brill and it was lovely sitting outside overlooking the harbour,while we were enjoying Our Cocktails we decided to have our lunch it was lovely the food was great and the barstaff excellent in telling us wat the cocktails were,it was well worth our trip down from flamborough and our next girlie outing we will sure go back to music nights.:-)

1  Thank Sexysonya45