“pat -my first stay”
Review of Three Gables

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bridlington
Three Gables
Ranked #44 of 117 Bridlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My first stay at three gables was this summer,I found it very comfortable and clean. Jill and Phil made me very welcome The food was very good with plenty of choice.Theres plenty of parking, its close to the sea and town.I was very happy there and would certainly go back again.

Room Tip: There are rooms on the ground floor for disabled
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at the gables 3 years now, we are always made very welcome- a cup of coffee in the conservatory is much appreciated phil and jill always say treat their home as your own.we have stopped in nearly all the bedrooms over time, and they are all of a very high standard. phil and jill have worked hard to get to this level, and I am sure all of the guests appreciate this.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jean M
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We have been staying with Jill & Phil for several years and wouldn't stay anywhere else. From the brilliant rooms, fantastic meals, secure parking and all the comforts you need there's no place like it. Sharon & Dave, Heanor, Derbys.

Room Tip: Let them know if you need a disabled room and if you like soft or hard bed
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I were introduced to The Three Gables guest house by my parents. We spent four nights there in April and again this week in September.
The rooms are beautifully decorated and furnished, with en-suite facilities which I have to say are of outstanding quality.
Good home cooking is served at breakfast and evening mealtimes. The whole place is spotlessly clean, and Phil, and Jill the owner operators, and their small staff are very polite and friendly. They take care to make sure everything is just right for you.
I highly recommend staying here on your next visit to the Yorkshire coast.

Room Tip: So far my personal favourite room is room 3, just because it has the most comfortable bed. Although...
1  Thank Garry B
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Phil and Gill are brilliant hosts and always give a very warm and pleasant welcoming to the three gables hotel. Their rooms are of the highest standard and the meals provided are excellent with a wide variety of choices offered on the menu. They are always willing to help with any of our needs and nothing is a problem for them. We have stayed here numerous times and always choose the three gables as our first choice of hotels to stay in. Would recommend the hotel to anyone who is thinking of going on holiday to Bridlington.

1  Thank sandra b
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Gill & Phil are excellent hosts and nothing is too much trouble.
The food is always fantastic and also they have a great choice of menu.
The accomodation is always clean and to a very high standard.
Having a car park is also a great benefit.
We have stayed with Gill & Phil for 7 years and have booked number 8 on our departure.
From "M & K x 2"

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank MargKenMargKen
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Phil & Gill are a lovely couple, who will do anything for you, nothing is too much trouble, even though I visit as a single person, and I am disabled, and as such this can be a problem to some B&B's, but not at theirs. I have been going there for several years now and can honestly say that they have maintained only the highest standards of quality across all aspects of service at all times. Three Gables is my first and only choice of B&B when I am thinking of visiting Bridlington.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo