“Great food, always”

Ranked #60 of 217 Restaurants in Bridlington
Description: Post code YO15 3AH
Description: Post code YO15 3AH
Reviewed January 20, 2014

When ever we visit Bridlington, we always have dinner at the Honeycombe, instead of looking around.As we have always had a good cooked meal at a realistic price and the service they give is excellent.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Called in at the Honeycombe for a roast beef lunch earlier today, really enjoyed my meal, excellent value for money, good choice of menu and first class waiter service from the proprietors son John

1  Thank Philip H
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Finishing our Christmas holiday with relatives, we were on the lookout for a non-chain breakfast and decided this fit the bill. Cheap and cheerful-looking with a price to match, the food was just what we expected, just what we wanted and absolutely delicious.

We ordered two large breakfasts and the cheerful lady behind the counter said to go and sit down, she'd bring them up. A pot of coffee and two cups arrived in due course, containing enough coffee for two cups each, as it turned out. Breakfast followed: plates brimming with good quality beans, well-cooked eggs, bacon and lots more. A second plate followed for the two of us, with a pile of toast dripping butter and an instruction to simply ask for more toast if we wanted it.

Make no mistake - this isn't a gourmet restaurant, and I have to say the sausages had a hint of mystery meat about them, but it's a good five quid breakfast (medium and small come in at a pound or two less) and the service was absolutely impeccable.

We'll be visiting again!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Pleased to have dropped in here. Breakfast from only £2.90. You get friendly service in a clean warm place. Only problem is making to point to come back and try more things on the menu. I saw others have a daily roast, steak and chips etc.
Square tasty meals, great prices. Located in town centre so I imagine ideal for the anytime of time drop in, feed, and be contented. I got the impression that it is family friendly.
Sorry, I dont know if they do evenings.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We had been to this restaurant before when we visit Bridlington and found the food excellent and good value for money I would say this is the best restaurant in Bridlington for excellent food and great value for money , The staff could not be more helpful as when we left the restaurant I did not know that I had left my Glasses but the lady who found then went outside to look for us which I really appreciated