“Excellent service!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roo's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Roo's Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We are a creole grill, serving happy food to feed your soul!!!!
Cottingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Pleasant staff, made us feel very welcome and appreciated. We had a late lunch; very quiet for a Saturday afternoon. I had roast chicken wrap in a Yorkshire pudding as it sounded unusual. It wasn't bad but I would order something different next time. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her side dishes of cheesy mashed potato and baguette slices and butter! It was relaxing. Next time, if and when we visit Bridlington, I would like to try the Chili Con Carne.

• Visited April 2013
Tanya L, Owner at Roo's Steakhouse, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your review and we look forward to see you again.

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“On behalf of my in-laws”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

My in laws ate here two nights running and asked me to post a review highlighting their satisfaction with both the food and the honesty of the owner/front of house.
My mum in law has pasta and salmon and my father in law steak on both occasions and they were delighted with the taste, quality and value for money.

Well Done Roos!

• Visited April 2013
Harij1, Owner at Roo's Steakhouse, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Man sized portions!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Been a few times now, never had a bad meal, never disappointed. Portions are very generous, usually either my husband or myself order a steak and they are very tasty, the mixed grill wAs enormous! Service is always good, always enjoy a good meal, nice decor, don't have to wait long. Really don't understand why it's usually quite quiet when we visit, perhaps it's just because we go mid week? Will continue to go back :-)

1 Thank GnT2012
Harij1, Owner at Roo's Steakhouse, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your review and thankyou for your ongoing custom, we look forward to see you again.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Good but Bad but Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I thought it was good food (homemade steak pie and chips) but my other half thought it was bad. We both thought the service was very good and although I would go again I think my other half would rather eat her own liver...

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank David N
Harij1, Owner at Roo's Steakhouse, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for your review, i am glad you enjoyed your homemade steak pie but disappointed that your partner was dissatisfied, regrettably you didn't taste our steaks that is what we specialise in at Roo's.
Bridlington
“Wonderful Steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Visited Roo's on 24th Jan 2013. Had their steaks - ribeye and fillet - both cooked perfectly. Staff friendly, service good. Been a few times now and not been disappointed. Will be back.

• Visited January 2013
Harij1, Owner at Roo's Steakhouse, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for your review we look forward to seeing you again.