Review Highlights
What a great little 'train'

Reviewed 1 week ago
lcwebster2017
Mirfield, United Kingdom
via mobile
Lovely little train, surprised it was running November

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mumofmanydebbie
Goole, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews sewerby hall park and ride model village fun ride runs every half hour tired legs sea front leisure centre train runs return journey enjoy the scenery town centre lovely trip south beach lots of fun excellent value for money the cliff
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I have just started using this handy little mode of transport this summer...but remember it from my youth. I find the staff to be really friendly and very helpful and the costs extremely reasonable. Sad it has finished for the year but will be looking forward to its return next year. Thank you Bridlington for keeping these nostalgic touches alive.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The kids love going on the train and it saves my feet. We tend to walk from one end to the other and get the train back again. They allow dogs on too. Not too bad price wise and gets full quickly.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

My 3 year old son absolutely loved his trip on the little train and not that badly priced!! We’ll definitely go again next year

Reviewed October 2, 2018

loved it x very quirky. got the train to bridlington and back to sewerby. would definately use again, the driver was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

The Land Train is an easy way of getting from one end of the resort to the. The service runs regularly and is very reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I always took my Dad on the train up to Sewerby, he had dementia and thoroughly enjoyed it. Since losing Dad in March this year, I have brought my daughter and my great nephew along for the familiar ride, which Dad in mind. My great nephew LOVED the choo choo train just as much as my Dad did. The driver was hugely accommodating when I couldn’t collapse my nephews pushchair!! Great service all round, thank you! And for the continued memories. I was Bridlington Born and Bred.... but it doesn’t stop me being a comfort!!!!!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely trip along the promenade with a couple of stops up to a country house and animal park. It's well worth the trip and if you have time you can hop on and off and visit the model village too. There is another train which goes the other way back in to town town pick your journey first.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

As my husband has problems walking distances we used the Land Train to travel to & from the Leisure Centre to Sewerby Hall via the Model village. It was a lovely way to see the sights, the trains ran regularly, the price is very reasonable (& discounted at Sewerby Hall) & the driver was very friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We didn’t know about the land train until we stumbled across it. It was great! Plus it saved our son having to walk the long way as he sometimes struggles. Good value for money. It does get quite busy.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

A lovely little tourist attraction that's well worth doing without costing a fortune. It takes you the full length of the front with a few spots to jump on and off all the way up to the arcades and funfair.
The kids loved riding up and down the beach, as did the wife, and the staff were pleasant, friendly and added to the experience.