“Lovely Lunch!”
Review of The Waterfront - CLOSED

The Waterfront
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Waterfront is a relax and comfortable cafe selling Breakfast & Hot meals with great view over looking Bridlington Bay and Flamborough Head.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

A clean, tidy and inviting little restaurant. We popped in for lunch and were not disappointed. Serving staff were cheery and efficient and we did not have to wait too long for our meal.
I had homemade Quiche Lorraine which was delicious, my OH had a substantial and very tasty burger and my daughter a ham sandwich. We shared a pot of very moreish chips. Reasonably priced too we thought for great food in pleasant surroundings.

1  Thank loobylooayr
JackBlack1972, Manager at The Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I came for my birthday brekkie on the 21st. Nice food as always and quick service. Poached eggs a bit overdone which was a shame and I was a bit disappointed that the eggs on toast had increased in price by 25% on the new menu. It's also a shame you close so early in the week as I'd have loved to come for tea on Monday. Last food at 4 is a bit early

1  Thank clarabell77
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went along to the waterfront as it was the first weekend that it has been open on an evening after 5.00p.m.
The menu has changed from "fine Dining" but none the less it was a good meal. The sizzling platter was excellent and with a bottle of wine starting at £9.95 ( for a very presentable Red wine)
was great value for money.

So come on you Bridders, support your local business, we moan often enough about closures,its well worth a visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

If you're fed up of fish 'n' chips when you come to the coast, you have to visit The Waterfront at Bridlington.

We have visited about 5 or 6 times now in the last couple of years either on holiday or on day trips and we have always been left wanting more!

The food has always been superb; from
the quiche (a regular special) to the hot ciabatta sandwiches, not forgetting the exemplary homemade chips and Yorkshiremen Breakfasts!

The Waterfront caters for everyone with our two young daughters always left feeling contented with the delicious fresh fare offered on the children's menu.

Overall, as a family, we cannot praise this place highly enough. It's a credit to the east coast!

4  Thank Matttheowl
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had breakfast here after not having a very good experience last time and the food was as good as it has ever been. I really enjoyed a great breakfast with good service ,on my last visit it was busy and they had problems coping with the amount of customers .

JackBlack1972, Owner at The Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Hi,
Thank you for coming back and I hope to see you again..

Ms Camfield