“Superb!”
Review of The Waterfront - CLOSED

The Waterfront
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Waterfront is a relax and comfortable cafe selling Breakfast & Hot meals with great view over looking Bridlington Bay and Flamborough Head.
“Superb!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

If you're fed up of fish 'n' chips when you come to the coast, you have to visit The Waterfront at Bridlington.

We have visited about 5 or 6 times now in the last couple of years either on holiday or on day trips and we have always been left wanting more!

The food has always been superb; from
the quiche (a regular special) to the hot ciabatta sandwiches, not forgetting the exemplary homemade chips and Yorkshiremen Breakfasts!

The Waterfront caters for everyone with our two young daughters always left feeling contented with the delicious fresh fare offered on the children's menu.

Overall, as a family, we cannot praise this place highly enough. It's a credit to the east coast!

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank Matttheowl

Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Breakfast as good as ever”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had breakfast here after not having a very good experience last time and the food was as good as it has ever been. I really enjoyed a great breakfast with good service ,on my last visit it was busy and they had problems coping with the amount of customers .

• Visited June 2013
JackBlack1972, Owner at The Waterfront, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Hi,
Thank you for coming back and I hope to see you again..

leeds
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Waterfront”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

It was very welcoming & offered good refreshments just when we needed them. The quality of the food & drinks was excellent.

Visited June 2013
JackBlack1972, Owner at The Waterfront, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about us and are very pleased you enjoyed our service and food.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“A real disappointment”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I and my friends have called here often for snacks and meals but i can assure you it will be a long time before we call again due to the treatment and attitude of the young staff. It may have been unfortunate that it was close to closing time at 17.15 but if you are working in a customer orientated environment you have to take the rough with the smooth. When i asked for some tea we were greeted with a curt reply are you taking it away i said i was sitting outside. the girl said i couldn't but then asked another girl and she said OK then. When the tea was brought out it was slammed down in front of me,cups taken of the tray and again slammed down and the girl walked away with out saying a word apart from making it obvious the my custom was not welcome. As this is a beautiful location and the owner has spent a lot of money making this one of the best in Bridlington he needs to do some training with his staff on customer services. Since my visit i have spoken to other residents in Brid who have commented on the same regarding the young staff who seem to change when there is no one of seniority on duty with them.

Visited June 2013
JackBlack1972, Owner at The Waterfront, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Please accept my sincere apologies for the service you received on your visit to the Waterfront. I can assure you, I have looked into this matter and have spoken to the member of staff on duty at the the time of your visit. This is not the usual high standard of service we normally offer our customers. If you choose to return to the Waterfront again please make your self known to the management for a free tea or coffee. We take all comments received very seriously to try and improve our service and admit on rare occasions like most we do make mistakes.

“Super!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

This will be my first of many visits here. The food is great, decor excellent and the staff attentive. This place is delightful!

• Visited April 2013
JackBlack1972, Owner at The Waterfront, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for visiting us at The Waterfront and I'm delighted you enjoyed our food and drinks on offer and look forward to seeing you again in the nere future.