“Excellent Xmas Party”

Azzurro Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #54 of 217 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Personally run 16 room hotel with reputation for providing a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and excellent customer service . Two onsite restaurants cater for all tastes and budgets. Our Bar Bistro is open for 12pm 7 days a week serving a huge range of meals for traditional to truly inspired. Looking for great value? why not try our 12-7 Menu with meals from just £7.75. If you like your food with a taste of the Mediterranean then Azzurro Ristoratne Italiano is for you. Open Evenings 7 days a week this award winning modern Italian eatery serves fresh stone baked pizzas, classic pasta dishes, steaks, burgers, seafood and much more. See our website for current menus
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I organised a staff Xmas party at Azzurro. The staff were very polite and well organised; the food was superb and the disco was great fun. Thanks to everyone at Azzurro and see you again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The first time we went my boyfriend ordered steak and I ordered spinach and ricotta cannelloni. I was very disappointed with value for money on my part. I think my meal cost around £10-£12, it didn't taste good, there was too much spinach all clumped together and barely any sauce, and there was no side salad or bread on the side. On the other hand, my boyfriend paid £20 and got steak with onion rings, salad and a huge portion of chips included. It doesn't seem to add up! Nobody came to check the meal was ok.
The second time I thought I would try one more time and go try a pizza. I tried the vegetarian pizza with goats cheese and we ordered a side of chips. My pizza was awful, smothered in goats cheese as well as mozzarella. Goats cheese is far too strong for smothering! The chips never arrived and nobody ever came over to see that the meal was ok, and nobody was even in sight to go ask about the chips. When the man finally came to take our payment we told him about the mess up, and he simply said he knew who had done it and would sort it out. No effort was made for free hot drinks or something that would encourage us to return. Also each time they placed us on a very high table even though there were ordinary ones free, the chairs were difficult to get onto, especially as I was wearing a dress both times.
Can tell it's not a real Italian, and we certainly won't be going back!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have previously raved about the excellent food & staff at The Manor Court but having popped in for a couple of meals over the Christmas period I feel compelled to write again.

I have never seen an independent restaurant/hotel make such a huge effort to help celebrate the Christmas period. The whole place is beautifully decorated throughout with tasteful trimmings & decorations everywhere it just feels perfect at this time of year.

The festive menu is perfect for the time of year and I look forward to calling again soon with the family.

Well done.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My meal started with a slightly odd warm seafood salad. It wasn't bad but felt like warmed seafood which was supposed to be cold and served in a nice oil. My wife loved her stuffed pepper and the kids had a very good calamari.

The pizzas were very good, like last time. Served on a wooden platter with a slicing wheel, they were handmade. I wanted rocket with my parma ham and they'd run out, but these things happen.

Overall this was an enjoyable meal. I appreciated the good quality cold lager too.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

you know what its like when someone says you must try so and so place and you still stick to the same old favourites cos the car knows the way there, well wish we had gone to Azzuro when we were first told about it and we would have enjoyed loads of lovely meals by now.Lovely Italian food, the pizzas are thin and crispy with a great range of toppings, and we cant wait to go again to try the pasta and meat dishes, they all sound scrummy