“Great pastas and pizzas”

Azzurro Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #51 of 213 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Personally run 16 room hotel with reputation for providing a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and excellent customer service . Two onsite restaurants cater for all tastes and budgets. Our Bar Bistro is open for 12pm 7 days a week serving a huge range of meals for traditional to truly inspired. Looking for great value? why not try our 12-7 Menu with meals from just £7.75. If you like your food with a taste of the Mediterranean then Azzurro Ristoratne Italiano is for you. Open Evenings 7 days a week this award winning modern Italian eatery serves fresh stone baked pizzas, classic pasta dishes, steaks, burgers, seafood and much more. See our website for current menus
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Our fourth visit to this Italian restaurant and another great meal.

This is essentially a hotel but it has 2 restaurants, one is the Italian and the other serves what I would describe as English style pub grub. I have eaten in both sides of this establishment and would not hesitate to go again. They have an extensive menu which can be overwhelming if you are not sure what you want.

As far as the Italian side goes it is very good and authentic. The pizzas have thin bases and are cooked in a beautiful pizza oven right in front of you. The pastas I have tried are also very good and highly recommend.

If I have to make a criticism it would be that the prices are a little high but don't let that put you off going. Also the blue lights in the restaurant look more like fly traps and do not add to the atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Azzurro Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I really liked this place.

My starter was a mushroom pancake and was pretty good. But my pizza was absolutely superb, and the best I've had in years. It contained parma ham and parmesan and was simple but perfectly cooked. MY kids had pasta which was good rather than great. My wife had steak and chips which she raved about.

I'll go again just for a pizza.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We visited this place on a recent trip to Bridlington as we were staying an a cottage nearby. The service was very friendly and efficient and the food was a lot better than we expected. The pasta averagely good, but the pizzas were amazing as was the steak - perfectly cooked meduim rare with wonderful home made chips. It isn't cheap but well worth a visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The pasta dishes aren't what they used to be but the meat dishes and pizza's are great! The atmosphere and layout of the place are lovely, very modern. Would recommend.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have dined here many times, and go back again and again for the amazing food. As said in previous reviews, it is out of town and it is more expensive than restaurants in the center; but you do get what you pay for.

The italian there is some of the best I've eaten!