“Wonderful”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We have been going to Raffles for a couple of years now and we cannot praise it enough. Kim's memory for what our likes and dislikes are is incredible. The food has always been excellent which is matched with the fantastic personal service.

In our experience Raffles is at the top of eating establishments in Bridlington.

Many thanks for the wonderful evenings we have spent at Raffles.

Paul and Penny Haigh

2  Thank Penny H
There are newer reviews for Raffles A La Carte Restaurant

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Visited Raffles on fri 24 jan for our sons 21st birthday there were 10 of us had a very enjoyable meal and good service

raffles015, Manager at Raffles A La Carte Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your reveiw and for taking the time to give us positive response
this means a lot to us as we try to give everybody a good time

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I took my family consisting of myself my wife and my 3 boys aged 5,4 and 2. we came for a meal on Friday night, (10-01-14) and we were welcomed by Kim the owner, who my boys to an instant liking to, The food we ordered was beautiful and presented as good as it tasted. the service was excellent and not once did we have to gain the attention of the waiters for help as they regularly checked we were ok, All the staff that came to our table interacted with our boys which is very nice as they can be very loud and demanding, any family wanting excellent food with a warm welcome and family friendly atmosphere this is the place to eat. I will be returning without question, thank you for making our night perfect.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Had a meal at raffles last night with my family for my dads 50th and the food was amazing I had the garlic chicken Kiev and it was beautiful also the presentation of the starters mains and deserts was fantastic ... And I must add from reading other reviews that my sister had the stuffed pork and said it was absolutely gorgeous ... Thankyou for a great night xx

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Decided to visit Raffles having looked at other reviews, and we were not disappointed. I booked a table in advance, as it was my husband's birthday. The service was wonderful - we were given a choice of tables on arrival, although the restaurant was already quite busy, our coats were taken (a service often overlooked), and the menu's arrived. We were presented with a selection of breads before our starters, which were delicious.

The starters of Prawns and Smoked Salmon, and Home Made Duck Pate were lovely, and the Main Courses of Sirloin Steak and Chicken excellent, served with a good selection of vegetables, plus chips (not on the menu, but done specially for my husband - well it was his birthday!)

The restaurant also provided a Birthday Cake complete with candles, which rounded off our evening perfectly.

Thanks to Steve for making an evening to remember - We will be back.

1  Thank Karen P