“Top 32oz T bone steak”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

One of the best 32oz steaks I have eaten for a longtime
Cooked to perfection ..... Well done , great service & nothing to much trouble
We had a great meal on the Friday with friends & returned on Saturday for this great 32oz T bone
Buffalos in Bridlington well worth a Vist
Big Pete (scooter riders)

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I go nearly every week for the 2 4 1 burger deal. I have a Caravan just outside Bridlington and whenever I can I go to Buffalo's they do need the voucher from the website as they get rang into the till as I have seen this done. THE BURGERS ARE EXCELLANT and for only £8.45 for 2 6oz home made pure beef burgers including Fries and salad you can't go wrong. When I take my Sisters kids I also download the Kids eat free vouchers which safes us a fortune . The owner/manager seems a nice fella always having a laugh with us and the other people as well.
On the whole, excellant food and service great atmosphere.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

last night me and my partner decided to try out buffalos for the first time after a recommendation. on arrival we were greeted by a wonderful, polite and professional young lady. the service was 100% from start to finish, and this is before we start on the food! the menu had a great selection and we were able to pick and choose as we liked. i tried a starter from the specials board, garlic and chilli king prawns. WOW!there wasn't much of a wait on food and the steaks were cooked to perfection. my partner was very impressed that the chef took his time to come out of the kitchen to speak to us about the food. i would recommend this place to all

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We have visited this restaurant now over three years holiday visits to Bridlington. Year by year it keeps its standards - the quality and quantity of the food, the reasonable prices, the excellent friendly service and the great 'let it all hang out' ambience of the place! We've had some of the best ever steak in Buffalos, and have enjoyed the restaurant so much that we've paid a couple of visits on each holiday! On a really bad night of horrible weather, this is such a nice relaxing place to visit - the music is super too!!! The owner goes to great lengths to make you welcome - time after time. Yet another Bridlington restaurant to definitely return to.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The man who served us was the owner so it was nice to be able to tell him how much we had enjoyed the meal at his restaurant. We had to leave some of the bread bun the burger was in and I had to leave some fries because there was too much the portions were huge! I had the fries and because they were very thin they went cold quickly so next time I will have the wedges instead.