“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Masala

Masala
Ranked #18 of 197 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Asian, Balti
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Epworth, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had read the reviews prior to our visit to Bridlington, the hotel owner also recommended it to us.The meal was very nice from starters to main course, my husband said it was one of the best he had tasted, my only comment of the meal was the garlic nan that I had,I have never had one swimming in garlic butter before that was quite a put off for me, the staff were very friendly and helpful and I would go again!The only thing that could do with updating is the ladies toilets very make shift, I could see in to the next cubicle though the gap in the wooden slats, good job it was empty!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank 0alice1

Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“lovely food”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My partner & I were recommended this restaurant by the hotel proprietors and had also previously seen the good reviews on here so decided to eat here - very good choice I must say. The entire meal was delicious and all of the staff were so friendly. Definitely a must for anyone wanting to eat Indian food in Bridlington!

Visited April 2013
Jalal H, Owner at Masala, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your lovely comment. We would love to see you again soon.
sheffield
“best by far”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

eaten here on numerous occasions the food is excellent and the staff very friendly overall well worth a visit book to avoid dissapointment the best by far !! .

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank june s
Jalal H, Owner at Masala, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you very much for a lovely comment . See you again soon.
“Amazing Indian Takeaway”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in Bridlington and found the Masala Indian online. We had the set meal for two and were not disappointed. I had a Chicken Tikka Balti and my husband had the King Prawn with a curry sauce. Both dishes were beautiful. The chips and garlic naan were both very tasty too. One of the best Indian takeaways myself and my husband have ever eaten. Really good value for money and would recommend to anyone wanting to eat Indian cuisine in the Bridlington area

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nicola R
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Bridlington trip”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were on a short visit to Bridlington. My partner had been many times as a child and wanted to revisit, however I had back trouble so rather than walk round we decided to have a meal. We chose the MASALA and were very pleased we did. The service and the meal were of the highest quality and would definitely recommend. We will also return when my back is better and I am able to get about more as the area is lovely with lots to see and visit.

• Visited March 2013