“If your a vegetarian eating out in Bridlington, this is a good place to go.”

Supattra Thai Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 197 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Supattra Thai Restaurant offers an intimate dining experience in traditional themed surroundings which is perfect for a romantic evening with someone special, or a superb venue to enjoy fantastic food and wonderful wine with a group of friends and family. Simply Authentic Thai food cooked in the traditional way
“If your a vegetarian eating out in Bridlington, this is a good place to go.”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

This was my third visit and again had a fantastic meal. I am vegetarian and there was plenty of choice without the usual 'just replace meat with random veg' which is what I usually end up with. The restaurant was packed, the service was excellent, we will definitely go back.

2 Thank Jollyturkey

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A hidden Thai Treasure in Bridlington”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We ate at the restaurant last night,we could only manage to get a very early table as the restaurant was fully booked.
We had an excellent meal the menu was very authentic and choice was very varied .
The host was able to give advice and our overall choice was superb every dish was as described the flavours and quality were excellent .
Took the opportunity to have Thai wine which was also very nice and well priced .
We all left the restaurant commenting on what an excellent meal we had in a very cosy and atmospheric setting.
A hidden Thai treasure in Bridlington.

2 Thank jbeeston247
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing meal yet again. ”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been visiting this fabulous place for well over 10 years now. NEVER been disappointed yet. I recommend you book at least a week ahead as it is extremely popular with locals and visitors alike. We are from South Yorkshire and believe me when I say it is well worth the journey.
Koo's cooking is second to none. You will be wowed by the incredible tastes awaiting you. Long may she continue to delight our palates. I have never known Tim, her lovely husband who makes the bookings, to be anything other than a gentleman. They truly deserve the
highest accolades. Sadly there will always be those who give poor marks when they cannot get their own way.

3 Thank jeannieflambards
York, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, good beer, friendly owners”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have just been here with friends for the 3rd time. As always the food was delicious and freshly made. The beer is served in iced glasses and the flowering teas are both beautiful and tasty. The only slight concern I had was that one of the servers was more concerned with her fringe than checking in on the clients and when check-in was done the demeanour was a bit 'can't be bothered'. As I say this was just a small concern as everything else about the evening was wonderful. The owner is very friendly and seems to genuinely enjoy talking to the clients. I would definitely recommend Supattra but make sure you book in advance!

2 Thank Katy R
Hunmanby, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Lovely service, very helpful and gorgeous food. Amazing selection for the menu and even more amazing teas!!! Thank you for the lovely evening, will be back again soon!

3 Thank Eliza_Mc