“Oustanding”

Supattra Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 216 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Supattra Thai Restaurant offers an intimate dining experience in traditional themed surroundings which is perfect for a romantic evening with someone special, or a superb venue to enjoy fantastic food and wonderful wine with a group of friends and family. Simply Authentic Thai food cooked in the traditional way
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We decided to eat here as we were staying in Dacre Lakeside lodges not far away.

We booked ahead as it was Valentines night. The Manager was very welcoming and put us on a table for 6 (even thought there was just 2 of us). We sat right next to the window.

The starter was amazing - we had the mixed special. And the main - Thai Red curry was simply mouth watering.

We live in Manchester and eat out quite often, especially at Thai restaurants and this was right up there with the best of them

Well done guys and keep up the ace work.

5  Thank LeeNSazzle

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Being as we were a party of eight on a Saturday night we were requested to inform the restaurant in advance of our starter and main course choices, which was a brilliant idea as the menu is so extensive! The service from the start of the booking through to the end of the evening was wonderful, with Koo, Tim and team showing great care to make it a memorable dining experience. The food was absolutely delicious, piping hot and fresh, I can certainly recommend the Red Snapper in the beautiful curried sauce. The restaurant was spotlessly clean with a lovely relaxing atmosphere and we all agreed we wouldn't leave it long before returning.

5  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went here with some friends before a concert at the Spa. Hadn't expected much,but we were all blown away by the food here. It's run by a husband and wife team, him on front of house, and his wife cooking everything to order in the kitchen.
He's very affable, knowledgeable on all the dishes and makes suggestions as to what goes with what if you wish. All our meals were excellent, the serving dishes, decor and finishing touches were different from any previously visited Thai restaurants, making for a very pleasant and satisfying evening. Easily my number one Thai, we'll definitely be back, soon.

4  Thank onyerbikeYork
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wow. Great tasting Thai food. Great ambience. Staff were attentive but definitely not overbearing. Will travel the 30 miles to this fantastic restaurant again soon.

4  Thank HTIMSRICHARD
Reviewed February 15, 2013

As a first time introduction to Thai cuisine, this restaurant exceeded my expectations. The menu was extensive but Tim, the owner, put us at our ease and was very helpful with his suggestions and knowledge. I had a mixed starter and was very pleased with the flavours and the quantity. My husband had Thai fishcakes, which I tasted, and they were very nice indeed. For mains I had a chicken curry but it was totally different in texture and flavour to any I had had before. I was that busy with my own food I don't recollect what my husband had! It, however, looked and smelled delicious. There were prawns, fish and green lipped mussels involved and he left a clean plate so it must have been good. We were both too full to have dessert but did share a good bottle of wine. Reasonably priced too and a lovely Valentine's treat.

4  Thank Linda L