“Yummy scones!!”
Review of Notarianni

Notarianni
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Bridlington
Good for: Families with children
Description: Ice Cream Parlour and Coffee House. Homemade ice cream. Homemade jelly and raspberry sauce. Barista style coffee. Famous for cornets, Sundaes and ice cream milkshakes. Also available: Fresh pattiseries. Paninis, fresh cut sandwiches, toasties and bacon rolls. Indoor and outdoor seating. Notarianni Bridlington Ltd. Run with passion by the Rossi family since 1935.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I went here for breakfast one morning. Decided to go with a scone, cream and Jam and tea and the boyfriend opted for strawberry milkshake and the scone too. It was delicious! Plenty of tea for just myself and greeted really well on arrivel. My boyf enjoyed it too! Very clean and modern interior. The prices are ok maybe slightly over priced but thats me been picky. Definitely will be going again! :)

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here since I was little with my grandma and I now take my family . We love the ice cream here it's proper Italian and lots of flavours to choose from at reasonable price . Yes, you can get cheaper but it won't be as nice !
Have a coffee and relax , never a disappointment ! Plus the guy who runs it is well cute and friendly ;)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Over 55 years ago, my family use to visit relatives in Bridlington twice a year until the mid 60's. They were happy times and so my brother (now 70) and myself (58) decided to go for a nostalgia visit to Brid and the surrounding area last summer. After dinner on the first night, we went for a stroll and my brother mentioned Notarianni's and how we'd have coffee there most days and how how our parents loved to chat with the owners. We decided to look to see where it used to be and were highly delighted to find it still there, run by the same family. Now when we were on holiday, it was always a last day treat for my brothers, both quite older than me, to have a knickerbocker glory, but as I was so much younger, my parents never let me have one as they thought it was too big, and so I was only allowed a smaller sundae. For 48 years I carried a 'subconscious grumble' about this, so this was my chance to fulfill a childhood ambition!! The worry was, as I had built it up in my mind to such an extent over the years that no matter how good it was, would it fall short of my expectations? Well I took the plunge, and it was FABULOUS!! Well worth the almost half-century wait. We even phoned our brother in America with the words, 'Guess where we're having coffee and ice cream?' The envy over the phone was tangible.
So 'THANK YOU' Notariannis for being a rarity in this disposable society we live in, for your longevity, high quality and welcoming ambience and most of all Fantastic Ice Cream.
Liz

2  Thank Lizzied555
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My late Grandma took my mum here as a kid, my late mum took me and my sister now I take my kids, there is nothing to beat a Strawberry Knickerbocker Glory from Notariannis.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

wow went for an ice cream after a fish n chips lunch and the size of scoop here is so much larger than anywhere else I had been before in Bridlington at £1.80 for a normal cone and 1 scoop the price is worth it. the variety is great and after careful thought I went for the nut chocolate and it was very very nutty and tasty ,we also tried the black cherry ,raspberry ripple and strawberry they had some more unusual flavours too. definitely know where I will be getting my ice cream from next time