“Bridlington best Chippy?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jacks Fish Shop
Description: Just to the right of the railway station, Heading towards the seafront.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

After almost been Ripped off by Busy bees Chippy on the front. we headed towards the railway station when i came across This Chippy, at Half the Price and Double the Quality this chippy saved our day out.

1  Thank WillT88

Reviewed April 15, 2014

A take away or eat in both are good value, good quality fish and chips. Served by friendly and pleasant staff even though they are very often very busy. Jack's has an excellent reputation with the Bridlington locals.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

You have to try Jacks food it is the best! Brilliant food, with a fizzy drink or a hot drink.
Its lovely an delicious, a nice cold drink is so refreshing. It is a small restaurant but next door is seating and a restaurant, its been there many years, and is brilliant. And I have to say a year ago which was about in 2012 I went to Jacks and a blonde lady about 40-45 with short blonde hair gave me a tight portion of chips, hardly any and I did complain as I was disappointed but overall its an amazing chip shop I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Although I live in Brid, today was our first experience of Jacks, maybe because we live on the other side of town. We met here with friends for a pre Christmas get together.
We each had Fish, Chips & Mushy Peas or Curry Sauce, all with tea and bread & butter, quick & friendly service, good size portions of very tasty food, all at the bargain price of £4.85 each.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

excellent value fish and chips think its the cheapest you will get in brid and beautiful may i say its the only fish and chip shop i go to in brid and well worth it. you must give it a go. id say jacks is the best in brid and thats saying alot