“lovely atmosphere”

Ranked #82 of 217 Restaurants in Bridlington
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

we didn't eat here, but the drinks were nice and it was nice to sit either inside or outside and look over the sea

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in sunny Bridlington, but unfortunately Jeromes is a blot on a good resort.
How hard is it to take an order and deliver that order to 5 people? Obviously Very.
The staff need lessons in customer service. The food is substandard to say the least.
Bridlington District Council please please please inspect this place
If this is a clean establishment I will make soup in my toilet
Avoid avoid avoid

1  Thank Bobbyon1
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Dirty, discusting place. Food was stale, my three grandsons ordered. Ice cream Sundays at 5 pounds each everyone of them left them they were all syrup after waiting 35 .minutes for them. They advertise 27 flavors and had 6, service was by children obviously on school holidays they were rude as we were obviously disturbing there discussions about nights out when trying to order food. As a person on here says avoid like the plague!!!

1  Thank fudge33
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Decide to have a pizza before our trip home but even though wasn't busy after 30 mins a member of staff came over to see if we had ordered food and was the ticket he had in his hand our order!! I asked how much longer it would be because we needed to set off on our journey home and with a restless 5 month old we wanted to get going he replied oh just a few minutes. Still after waiting a further 20 mins we decide this was no joke!! Spoke to another member of staff that offered us a round of drinks but bearing in mind the long journey home explained wasn't good enough thinking he may offer a refund or least half back what paid. He said we could have ice creams when finished and sent some fruit shoots and crisps over for my 12 year old. I must admit this gentleman was really helpful but needs to sort his staff out. A blonde girl that looked like didn't know what a smile was and a skirt as short as my patience was getting!! The toilets were damp smelly wet dirty and dark, toilet paper in just one of them and a strong smell of urine met you as walked down the stairs! The windows especially the roof windows have obviously not been cleaned for YEARS! Wood around doors windows and furniture was rotting!! I hope from what a local told me that it won't be there much longer is true and they do get permission to knock it down to make a premier inn!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The whole experiance was very poor. Ice cream yes I know should be frozen, but with Ice Crystels in it!! No looked like it had semi thawed and then re frozen.

No real taste to Vanila and choclate had a very odd after taste

Will not be going back.