Rags Hotel
  • Breakfast included
$188
$183
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoverlooking the harbourupstairs restaurantdressed crablarge corner bathtasty meallollipopsbirthday mealbelly porksewing kitbig portionsspur of the momentlast fridayfish and chipsbuffet stylelovely foodbottled watersunday lunch
Reviewed December 20, 2012

recently went out for a meal with friends and they suggests rags, wish I had not bothed, the quality of the food was poor and so was the service and definately over priced for waht we got, also the gents toilet was filthy and foul smelling. Avoid

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank mike m
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've been here a few times for a meal with my husband the food is nice and the service is good although there is only one vegetarian choice on the menu so that could be improved as I'm sure we'd visit alot more if there was more there for us!
It's reasonably priced and there are sea views from both downstairs and upstairs dining areas which are nice.

Room Tip: Not stayed here but the food is good!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have not stayed here but have been for several meals, with various groups and family celebrations. The food has always been of a consistant quality, hot, fresh and served nicely. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I would reccommend this restaurant to anyone. As I live in Bridlington I have a wide choice of eating places, but we always go back to Rags.
If you like seafood try the crab and smoked salmon salad, it can't be beaten and at the price must be the bargain of the century!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed there when watching Jack White at the Spa. Great location for pre concert walk along Bridlingtons massive sandy beach , plus only 2 mins to the Spa concert hall,so no coats etc needed. The bar supplied much needed refreshment after the concert. Fab harbour view from our room,and sun pours in in the morning. Free parking is a bonus,and the breakfast was in the upstairs restaurant with a wonderful beach and sea view... just the place to be when you are staying at the seaside. Oh and the black pudding was brilliant with the Yorkshire breakfast .. lots of choice too !! Room was comfy , everything you need !

Room Tip: Ask for the harbour /sea view rooms !
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed at the Rags at the end of July, 2012. We only booked it a few days in advance on a spontaneous break.
We booked the family room for me and my wife, and our two very young children.

The hotel location is amazing, perched right on the pier. Any closer to the sea and we would have been in it! . The view was beautiful, overlooking the harbour and had a lovely, private feel to it.

The room was a good size and nicely furnished, it was clean, well appointed and quiet, with some nice added touches to the rooms.
They provided a cot for us with no fuss at all (which may seem something that should be expected, but beleive me is certainly not in a lot of hotels)
We ate at the Rag's restaurant that night. I had the lamb, which was simply delicious, and again, the staff fell over themselves to help accommodate us. I have no issue with costs, you get what you pay for.
The beds were extremely comfortable, and we were able to sleep soundly with no noise, even though there is a busy bar and restaurant a few metres away.
Breakfast at the same establishment was, again, lovely. A large selection, great view, good atmosphere.
the next time I plan a spur of the moment trip to Brid, I will be at the Rags.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family