“Super B&B”

Ranked #18 of 118 Bridlington B&B and Inns
County Durham
“Super B&B”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My wife and I, late 50s/early 60s stayed for one night. We received a warm welcome. The bedroom was comfortable and spotlessly clean; the shower was hot and the bed very comfortable.

The full English breakfast was freshly cooked and of very good quality and there was a full vegetarian option also. The fresh fruit salad contained seasonal strawberries and raspberries and was complemented by Greek yoghourt.

We definitely will look to stay at The Bluebell again if overnighting in Bridlington.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Mirfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Myself and my wife did a late booking, We were greeted with a very welcome cup of tea and a warm friendly family atmosphere.
Our room was immaculately clean, and the bed was a dream to sleep in.
The breakfast was presented hot and freshly prepared and ample for the hungrier appetite.
Nothing was too much trouble and we left after just 1 nights stay stay amazingly refreshed and ready for the rest of our journey.
Nothing was too much trouble.
We will definately stop again when next in Bridlington and definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Rotherham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed for one night in early june on way to meet friends.Great welcome ,lovely room-one of the best i have been in-and a great breakfast,choice and fresh fruit !
We called on the off chance and got a superior room with excellant decor and spotlessly clean.
Lots of little extras thet made the stay great.
Would recommend to all my friends and family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Littlehammpton
Reviewed June 21, 2013

we had no sooner arrived and we where offered a much needed cup of tea and a chat .lovely people and room was smashing.little extras like bottled water and mints thank you.local info in room helped to know where to visit .breakfast was the best ,cereals and a lovely fruit salad and yoghurt.cooked breakfast or scrammbled eggs and salmon ,any amount of tea and coffee.brilliant value for money .when maureen and john are closed for there hols i hope thet have a well earned rest.love jack and shirley

Room Tip: doors of unoccupied room open and they all looked spottless and appealing
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This is our 3rd time staying at The Bluebell - this time we invited my in-laws to join us for a long weekend.

Immediately both my in-laws, my husband and I felt welcomed.

Maureen and her husband, John make you feel so welcome and part of the family.

If you want quality - then go on and stay at The Bluebell.

We are never disappointed and look forward to our next stay!

• Stayed June 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I needed an overnight stay to visit my Mum and stumbled on The Bluebell. What a lovely place to stay! The room had everything I needed. The breakfast was first class - I loved the fresh fruit and yoghurt.The hospitality was amazing. I'll be back!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Hi I stayed here for work and when I arrived they made me a cup of tea and made me feel very welcome. The property it self is immaculate, bedrooms are very comfortable and at a very high standard. The owners John and Maureen lovely and nothing is too much. Could chat with them for ages. In fact I did :-). The breakfast was fantastic I couldn't eat another thing for the rest of the day. The premises are in a great location easy walking distance from the restaurants.
Will stay with them again. :-)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business