“Mercilessly Good”

Emperor Ming
Ranked #52 of 198 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Mercilessly Good”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Some dishes were very spicy, food turned up quickly but was freshly cooked. The house wine was good and reasonably priced. Even though we smashed a wine glass, they quickly cleared it up and made sure we were OK.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ailsa & Chumley

East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Gentle retreat”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is a small intimate restaurant the owners of which are lovely. I have eaten in the restaurant and had take aways. either way the food is good quality, hot and it doesn't take as long as other chinese take aways to prepare. The restaurant also deliver

Visited July 2012
“Great value”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at this restaurant on several occasions over the last year and I find the food very good.

The happy hour and lunch menus are particularly good value and are very tasty. Last night I had their chicken satay which was excellent and highly recommended.

The toilets are a bit claustrophobic and the restaurant is not very big but don't let that put you off going as it is well worth a visit.

They also have takeaway meals which are just as good as the restaurant.

norfolk
“WOW, Look no further, What a GEM”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I travel to Brid 3 or 4 times a year and have up to now (somehow I dont know how) missed Emperor Ming until tonight. Wow what a great meal. I have been in catering for 30 years and this has to be the best place in Bridlington to eat. Very clean premises, very clean food and very clean tastes, it is very rare I come across food as good as this. I am going back on Sunday to have Fillet Steak with spring onion and ginger and ask for some chillies for good measure.
My wife, tonight had Duck breast in Plum sauce, I had a taste, it was the best duck I have ever tasted and that includes what I have cooked myself.
If you come to Bridlington, make this your first port of call. This really is the best place to eat in Bridlington. thank you

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank seasurfNorfolk
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal, value for money!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Four of us tackled the set banquet, Menu "C". Very, very good. It was not until earlier this week, when my wife and I went and enjoyed yet another superb meal, that we found out they make all their own starters, sauces etc. They don't buy them in pre made. No wonders everything is so tasty.

• Visited October 2012