“Clean and tidy”
Review of The Steps

The Steps
Ranked #163 of 243 Restaurants in Bridlington
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Well run cafe, clean and tidy, the food is amazing and always freshly cooked. Staff very pleasant and polite

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed August 22, 2019

I love this place. From the second we walked In we felt very welcomed. The interior was very warm and welcoming just like the staff. When we ordered the staff would chat with us whilst cooking the food,which was delicious, and they helped with the kids by giving them lollipops if they ate all their food. I give them a 10/10 for everything I will be definitely be going again. I recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

This cafe is the bees knees. Very warm and friendly staff who bend over backwards to make everyone welcome. the food is brilliant. My husband had an eating disorder and the staff were more than happy to accommodate his needs. Very clean and tidy. Will definitely recommend this cafe to everyone.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

I think the last reviewer must have gone to a different place! Staff are friendly, welcoming and can't do enough for you. We had 3 different meals and all came out quickly and were delicious. No complaints whatsoever, give them a try

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Went here for a cheap and cheerful lunch.. and to get out of the rain! to give it its dues, it fulfilled one of my criteria’s.. it was cheap. £20 for all of us (family of 4)
The staff were friendly but not welcoming. Young girl behind counter appeared to be having a personal drama and kept having to have “private” discussions with other staff. Asked for no beans on daughters meal.. she got beans, was taken away when I advised she is actually allergic to them but she lost a chicken nugget as a result of their error as it had touched the beans.. asked for a hot choc this never arrived.. got my money back and an apology.. husbands cheese and onion omelette was burnt and the onion was completely raw. It’s very run down and needs desperate refurbishment.. I spent the whole time looking round and thinking what I would do if it was mine. Brilliant location and so much potential for a small business but just totally missing a trick!!!