“lovely beach chalet”
other travelers have booked this property
Terrific value for money holiday in this delightful chalet for this season only.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
norma r
“lovely beach chalet”
Reviewed June 16, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

just returned from our week stay in this chalet we have had a fab week. The chalet is spotlessly clean and very near the beautiful beach, just one small issue, we had to go into Bridlington for towels and teatowels. Thanks again Annette hope to visit again. Regards Norma.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Helen A
“Beachcombers chalet”
Reviewed October 20, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Thought the chalet was tidy and comfortable. Easy access to most places and a lovely walk either along the very tidy beach or a walk along the promenade. Taz enjoyed his holiday also. Helen Abate

frangalli
leeds
“Superb chalet - probably the best in the village.”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

This chalet is fabulous! Plenty of room for 4 adults & 2 children. 3 good size bedrooms with ample storage. Living area has 2 comfortable large sofas & a dining table with 6 chairs.

I booked for my me & my mum who has restricted mobility uses a wheeled Zimmer. There was plenty of room for mum to easily move around & she could comfortably get in & out of bed into the bathroom & kitchen. While not suitable for wheelchair users, it is suitable for those who can walk with a walking aid, stick Zimmer or some help, & use a wheelchair outdoors.

The only minor problem we had was the electric meter uses old £1 coins & I had to hunt to get them. Unfortunately I only had new ones in my purse. Luckily the owner had left £1 & there was some credit left in the meter (we left some for the next resident) we used about £1 a day. I'm sure the meter will be updated shortly as the old £1 coins are removed from circulation.

This chalet is superior to other similar chalets on the complex. It is ideally located close to the sea front , chip shop & pub. We went to the pub once during our visit. It was very much a local pub type atmosphere friendly & the bar staff were lovely. The chalet is ideal I really can't recommend it enough.

We took our own bedding & towels, however when we book again I think I'll take up the offer of the owner providing them for extra £20 , it will save on car space. I'll definitely be returning to the beachcomber chalet in the future.

South shore holiday village is lovely, situated in wilmsthorpe, just outside Bridlington Neva the to the park & ride which takes you into the town centre. I stayed there as a child & while the village is much bigger than when I was a child (4 decades ago) it is still lovely, great for families & children, playground / play areas quiet & friendly.

Yes the British weather can be unpredictable, but that's part of the fun. We had good weather, a few showers but on the whole it was very relaxing.

To let you know just how lovely this chalet is I really shouldn't write a review- so that it stays available for when I want to book again lol, but it's just too good. I've already recommended it to my friends.

Christine...
“The chalet was lovely and clean and in a good position on site”
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

The site had renavations going on to children's entertainment the playground and fitness area we're great my granddaughter enjoyed them everyday but there was little else. The shop was appalling you've thought there was rationing nothing on shelves .t
The club was typical but little entertainment and expensive we went to the camp next door, the fish shop was lovely and the store well stocked.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing