“Place to Stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Crowthorne
ipswich
“Place to Stay”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed at the Dial House Hotel for 1 night and all in all it was ok an average hotel, hospitality was fine, rooms were basic and could have done with an update, walls though of the rooms were paper thin. I did think this was a steep price to pay for this kind of hotel though of nearly £80.00

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Powerscape

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 21, 2012

we stayed recently here, in the family room, which is unfortunately in the rafters! Whilst the hotel is what i consider basic, it was perfectly adequate for our needs. free wifi in rooms - essential for bored teen. very clean and quiet. The staff were courteous and extremely helpful. I am an anti social smoker, and when i asked where abouts i could go for a quick ciggie, the young man on front of house, hot footed outside and wiped the rain off the garden furniture for me.above and beyond the call of duty :) breakfast was good, and plenty of choice. I would highly recommend them if you need a budget place to rest your head whilst in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sarahsallis
Liverpool
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We were visiting relatives who live nearby and have used the Dial hotel before. The manager met us and carried our suitcase to the room. The room was comfortable and quiet and everything is clean with fluffy white towels in the en suite shower room. Breakfast was good and the stay enjoyable. We will use it again in the future.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I really enjoyed my overnight stay. The room was clean and adequate with good ensuite. I couldn't fault the service of the staff and my breakfast set me up for my day's work! I arrived quite late at night but the staff offered to keep the bar open for me and carry my bags up to my room. The porter also arranged an early morning call for me.

• Stayed July 2012
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We booked a weekend break at this bed and breakfast and think we would have done better elsewhere. The room was big enough but the decorating was 'tired' and worn in places. The bed was small for a double and the shower room/toilet was even more of a squeeze. Breakfast was nothing special - limited selection of cereals, coffee ok but 'full english' was nothing to write home about

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mick h
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had an overnight stay in this lovely hotel. The staff are friendly and made us feel very welcome. Nothing was a problem to them. Our room was spotless and really comfortable. Never heard a noise from the other guests. We chose the English breakfast and it was delicious and plentiful. I would definitely stay here again. It's just a 15 min pleasant walk up from the train station.

Only one thing I would like to say and it's not about the hotel. We phoned for a taxi from Prestige Cars and were charged £15.00 for a short journey (two-and-a-half miles approximately). I was astounded but didn't say anything as we hadn't been there before. On the return trip we were charged £7.00 coming home, exactly the same route by a different taxi company. When we phoned Prestige the following morning, they said they had a minimum charge of £15.00. We weren't told this when we booked the taxi the previous evening.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Irene T
Brecon, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2012

An excellent small hotel for an overnight stay in the Crowthorne/camberley/Sandhurst area.Very helpful staff, very clean and spacious rooms, quiet environment and well cooked breakfast. We could not have had a better experience and will definately return. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crowthorne
Premier Inn Sandhurst Hotel
#2 of 2 in Yateley
Cantley House Hotel
Cantley House Hotel
#7 of 12 in Wokingham

Been to Dial House Hotel? Share your experiences!