“Autumn Weekend Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This king size bed also splits into 2 single beds if that works better for you.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

anitawinr...
London, United Kingdom
“Autumn Weekend Stay”
Reviewed October 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a wonderful stay at this picture perfect thatched cottage in Cookham. I would throughly recommend staying here if you're looking for somewhere in Cookham.
Our host, Trisha went above and beyond to ensure our stay was enjoyable and also really comfortable.
My friends and I have plans afoot to come back again in the summer of next year so we can have barbecues, and make the most of the beautiful sprawling garden.

Management Response
Oct 19, 2017
Thank you Anita, being my first guests I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to have both you & your friends to stay & I look forward to welcoming you all back in the future. Kind Regards, Trish
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing