“Drinks in Bray”
Review of Caldesi Campagna

Caldesi Campagna
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

You must try the Monkey47 gin with tonic. It's fabulous. The pub is gorgeous with its wood panelled walls, low beams, open fire. The staff are very friendly, we were eating at the fat duck so didn't try the food, however it looked great and I would love to try it next time.

1  Thank James B

Reviewed February 21, 2013

In one word, OUTSTANDING. This was an evening spent out with friends and we had (all four of us) the most amazing food and evening out that we had experienced in a very long time. Fabulous staff and attention to detail amazing without being overbearing. I have since been back for lunch with my darling boy and it was just as outstanding, remarkably special and well worth bearing in mind if you are planning a special occasion.

1  Thank SausageSisters
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Didn't know quite what to expect here but times are hard and lunch at one of Bray's more famous restaurants was just not on!

But from the moment that I found I could park outside the front door this restaurant delighted. At 12.45 I was the only customer in the bar and despite the waiter explaining that things were quiet, by 1.15 the place was full. I had the feeling that most of the other customers were regulars!

Wonderful ambiance, friendly but very professional staff and great food. We were quite happy to choose from the daily lunch menu....sardines, gnocchi and liver. Beautifully presented and delicious. And really excellent value.

Now when can I find an excuse to go back??

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I recently had lunch at Caldesi in Campagna.
Everything was very good, but the homemade Sea Bass Ravioli were really quite exceptional.
Its worth visitng just for this dish.
And if you can be well behaved and stick to the set lunch menu it is also outstanding value for money.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My favourite restaurant in Bray. Yes I have been to the Fat Duck and Waterside but Caldesi in Campagna is the one we always go back to. It has a great atmosphere, very friendly staff, the food is reliable authentic Italian cuisine and you can pop in any time and they will find a table for you. You don’t have to book months in advance and mortgage the house for an overpriced meal. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Pam B