We visited this restaurant with rooms as part of my husbands 50th birthday celebrations as he wanted to eat in a Roux restaurant. I booked the "Signature Experience" and from the moment we pulled up outside and the valet collected our bags and took the car we were made to feel special. The room whilst not large was luxuriously furnished with a four poster bed, a very modern bathroom, and excellent an view over the Thames. The experience included the tasting menu and what a feast it was, everything beautifully plated and amazing flavours. They had placed a birthday card for my husband on the table and after we had eaten Alain Roux came to speak to us. After a good nights sleep we were served a French breakfast in the room with butter pastries to die for. Expensive? No - you get exactly what you pay for at The Waterside. The attention to detail and service is exceptional. One to revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3* Michelin Restaurant with Rooms run by Chef Patron Alain Roux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Waterside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterside Hotel Bray On Thames
- The Waterside Inn Bray On Thames, England, UK