Total gastronomical delight, quaint village location and a beautiful setting on the Thames, top service level that is attentive but not too stuffy, the staff are young but very experienced in their field. The food is exquisite, unashamedly french, we chose the wine flight with the menu exceptionnel, wise choice to use the knowledge of the sommelier, we got to try wines that really complemented each course. It was expensive, no doubt, but well worth it for the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3* Michelin Restaurant with Rooms run by Chef Patron Alain Roux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waterside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterside Hotel Bray On Thames
- The Waterside Inn Bray On Thames, England, UK