From the moment you arrive at The Waterside the staff and the attention to detail is immaculate. We had a waiter literally run across the road as we parked in order for him to re-park the car outside our riverside suite.
Our room was modern and elegant with a stunning view over the Thames, home made biscuits and coffee machine all waiting.
Dinner was like a fairy tale as the main room is so pretty with its river views - the menu was extensive and caters for every taste. I was concerned as I consider myself a difficult eater, but the Maitre' D allowed me to go off menu and was not slightly concerned by my questions. A deep filled courgette flower with fresh seasonal vegetables and fresh truffle was amazing as were the husbands snails !. Mains consisted of milk fed lamb - simply amazing and quail stuffed inside pigeon. Dessert; A rose macron with lycee parfait was a feast for the eyes and the tastebuds. A discering post dinner sommelier was gracious enough to let me choose a brandy before discretly telling me it was £495 a glass (phew). An absolute delight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3* Michelin Restaurant with Rooms run by Chef Patron Alain Roux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your The Waterside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterside Hotel Bray On Thames
- The Waterside Inn Bray On Thames, England, UK