“Quiet, out of the way, lovely scenery, excellent food”

Riverside Brasserie
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Riverside Brasserie is an outstanding restaurant tucked away beside the Thames in Bray Marina. The waterside-decked terrace is perfect for alfresco dining, or if you prefer to stay inside the restaurant, with full-length glass doors you can still enjoy the river views. Open everyday from 12pm - 10pm
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I had been to three of the other famous Bray restaurants and had discovered that Heston Blumenthal had yet another - the Riverside Brasserie in Bray Marina (not in the village where the others are).
So we came here for Sunday lunch and had a very enjoyable meal - my wife had the Cornish plaice and I chose the rib eye steak with the famous triple cooked chips. Then we both had very tasty desserts.
We'll definitely return.

2  Thank malawi40

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had lunch with family it was all that I thought it would be thanks to all the staff if you like good food and nice wine this a must go place

3  Thank Alex W
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I took my GF here for her BD a couple of weeks ago, i had booked in advance and asked for a cake to be provided. The service was really good, the staff very freindly and a great location right on the river. The food was excellent very tasty, not overly fancy just high quality. We both had a fantastic evening and i would highly reccommend to anyone.

3  Thank tombaker46
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband very kindly booked this retaurant for a surprise birthday treat on 20th September and what a treat it was.
The food was delicious and the service excellent. I thoroughly recommend you give this restaurant a try.

3  Thank sarah s
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Husband and I felt like something different and by the water and after a quick search found Riverside Brasserie and having looked at the reviews here on Trip Advisor thought it was well worth a try... So grateful that there was a booking ....
From making the phone call booking, right through to leaving, Alfie and co made us feel so incredibly relaxed and welcome.
The food was amazing... And husband declaring that his starter of foie gras... The best he's ever had.... I opted for a beet root cured salmon which was tantalisingly delicious!
For mains we had a steak cooked to perfection with the most delicious roasted beet root salad and the crunchiest fluffiest triple cooked chips ever. We opted to have wine by the glass and this too was excellent with the recommended Merlot being a sure winner!
... So already this gem of a place is a winner in my books!

3  Thank Lucy Imogen W