“If you haven't been already book now!”

Riverside Brasserie
Cuisines: European, British, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Riverside Brasserie is an outstanding restaurant tucked away beside the Thames in Bray Marina. The waterside-decked terrace is perfect for alfresco dining, or if you prefer to stay inside the restaurant, with full-length glass doors you can still enjoy the river views. Open everyday from 12pm - 10pm
London, United Kingdom
“If you haven't been already book now!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Gorgeous sunny day, we sat outside on the deck (nice to know that you also have a table inside though, just in case!) and enjoyed excellent food, wine and service. I had the steak, which was perfect, followed by the chocolate dessert with salted caramel, which was so good we ordered a second helping!

6 Thank Alx09

London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful setting with delicious food!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My boyfriend booked this for me as a surprise as I had wanted to visit it for a few months. The restaurant was smaller that expected but the food was delicious, the service was really accommodating without being overly attentive (as I have found with some other restaurants in Bray - i.e every two minutes coming to your table). The staff were very helpful when I asked questions about the food and gave me decisive answers on each of the mains I asked about. The starter, main and dessert were all very good, with candle lit room and lovely view of the river it was a special evening. I also loved the little ducks waddling up to the windows almost wanting to be involved in the restaurant. Everything was very good and I will definitely be coming back again. I liked the fact the food was good quality and of a high standard yet the service and waiters not pretentious and made you feel at ease.I would go here for a nice dinner out maybe for a special occasion..

5 Thank Sara H
Kent
“Huge Disappointment”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Was expecting a little hidden gem......sadly it wasn't. Exterior is very run down. Toilets need updating. Staff were not that friendly. The restaurant is very small and lacked atmosphere. I was celebrating my birthday which I mentioned when booking but this was missed. Food seriously overpriced for what it is. Bland, boring and disappointing. We were staying the night at Cliveden House....wish we had eaten there instead. I truly can't work out why there are so many great reviews..... I must be missing something!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Els28
windsor
“Jewel on the Bayou”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Excellent evening at the Brasserie,my first visit,group of 12 celebrating daughter,Katrina,21st birthday.Warm welcome on arrival,relaxed,ordered, sat outside with river backdrop for photos(pretending boats were ours). Nicky and her team attentive and informative,our group felt very comfortable. Quality food ,excellent preparation,thankyou kitchen.Very palatable house wines. A lovely buzz about the place,excellent choice of background music. Don,t tell anybody.

2 Thank wanderer21
Monte-Carlo, null, Monaco
“Fabulous...”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I cannot recommend this restaurant enough!

My partner and I have been fortunate to dine in most of the local restaurants, and to be honest, this has to be the best by far.

Friendly and attentive, without hovering by the table, the staff are friendly and polite.

However, the food is lovely. Fresh and cooked perfectly, we have booked tables of two and tables of 12 - the quality is always the same.

The views are beautiful, and lastly when visiting its would be rude not to try the amazing chocolate torte for dessert, it's worth leaving room for!!

3 Thank LornaJayne888