Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Review Highlights
Nice little place for a wander around

Nice place for a visit, not huge, but not much walking either. The Deliis pricey, but the bistro is... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Adele B
Penistone, United Kingdom
Hidden Gem

I love this place with its mixture of shops, restaurant, beauty salon and garden centre. There are... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
newingjo
Barnsley, United Kingdom

All reviews garden centre potting shed pet shop plant nursery lovely clothes beauty salon bistro restaurant meet friends clothes shopping coffee cake lovely plants hand washing station eclectic mix looked round cakes ice cream shop wedding reception
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I visited the home & garden decor, giftware and furniture shop within Pot House Hamlet called Enchanted Interior , what a gorgeous shop, stocked with the most amazing things at equally amazing prices. You can get a gift for any occasion the only problem is making the choice as there's literally so many beautiful things to choose from. The staff are so friendly and will help in any way they can , the Facebook page is a must too as you can browse and they'll happily put things aside for you to collect ! I love this shop ! An absolute fab find !!!!

3  Thank Tracy P
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My partner and I called in as we were in the area and it was a few years since we had last visited. What a truly lovely little place this is. We spent all afternoon wandering round the garden centre and shop, had a lovely late lunch in the super cafe, honestly the food was very good and the outside seating area overlooking the stream was gorgeous. We visited Pookie, ladies clothing boutique, another gem, with some lovely, different ladies fashions, handbags, scarves, accessories, etc. However, the highlight was discovering Enchanted Interiors. This is a stunning shop over two floors selling shabby chic homeware. Loads and loads of gorgeous things for the home and really good prices as well. We came away with a garden bench and some other items, but we will definitely be back. It's really well worth getting in the car and having a drive over. Only about 5 mins drive from Cawthorne.

5  Thank MoclarkHolmfirth
Reviewed July 8, 2013

What a fantastic, enchanting shop ... Fabulous gift ideas, quirky home decor , something for everyone and all pockets ! Love this shop ... Something different on every visit .

1  Thank Cazzie007
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Visited Pot House Hamlet for the first time this weekend for the opening of the lovely Enchanted Interiors. I will definitely be visiting again!! I love this shop, i already have several items in my house and their new location really suits them. Also nipped into the garden centre bit for a quick look..... 40mins later i left with some lovely new flowers after wandering up and down the numerous rows of rose bushes. Next time i will make more of a morning out of it and visit the coffee shop too.

3  Thank HelenJane80
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Love Pot House Hamlet, Had A Perfect afternoon there with friends, Horsfields Nursery is brilliant and for a gardening novice like me, they helped tremendously. Picked up a couple of hanging baskets that were huge and gorgeous, everyone who has visited me has commented on them. We then went to the Potting Shed Cafe for lunch and a wine ;-) Its certainly alot more than a cafe, the building is stunning and inside its such a wonderful atmosphere, excellent service and the new Owners are so friendly, certainly a credit to Pot House. I had a chicken, bacon and parmasan salad and it was lovely. There is also an outside seating area, its like a hidden retreat, a few tables on cobbles with the lovely sound of Silkstone Beck trickling by. Highly recommend! We then went to Enchanted Interior Furniture and Gift Shop and spent a small fortune, everything is so reasonably priced and you are guaranteed to find something you love, its full of quirky gifts and lovely shabby chic furniture and again the building is beautiful. Thinking things couldnt get any better we then went into Pookie Womenswear, and it was heaven! So many lovely clothes again reasonably priced. It was a fab day out with the girls and we will definitely be back! Especially as there is a beauty room, and hairdressers too! Have also been with my Husband and he enjoyed it just as much. Lovely place.

1  Thank EAM_25