“BEST PIZZA I'VE EVER HAD!”
Review of Puccini's

Puccini's
Ranked #16 of 341 Restaurants in Barnsley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The service was exceptional and all the staff were extremely friendly. Both myself and my boyfriend had 3 courses each and every single one was delicious. The pizza especially was the best pizza I have ever tried. This is the third time I have visited the restaurant and I would definitely return again and again and recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I was here for a friend's birthday on Saturday night, great service, great food and great atmosphere.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We eat at Puccini's a good few times a year, this being one of the nicest Italian restaurants in the local vicinity. As ever, we were not disappointed on this visit.

There were 9 adults plus a 6 month old baby in our party, celebrating a wedding anniversary. When making the reservation, I checked that there would be no issue with us bringing the baby, and was told this was not a problem at all.

While staff showed us to our table, my brother secretly asked for a couple of bottles of the excellent Prosecco to be delivered to the table - despite it being an extremely busy Saturday evening, this was done immediately and really started the evening off well.

The service throughout our meal was brilliant, with all the staff paying lots of attention to us and chatting while taking orders, despite being busy. They did this with all the tables throughout the evening, showing that their customers are not simply in-out, but really well cared for no matter how busy they are.

All our meals were delicious - great Italian food - and everyone went home full and happy.

Another great night out at Puccini's.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We visited this restaurant on a Saturday night and were very impressed with the food. I have never managed to finish all my pasta before but the sauce was so good I forced myself. The decor reminded us very much of restaurants we have visited in the Italian Lakes, not ultra modern but very pleasant. The service was great and as a Northerner who now lives in the South I loved the friendliness.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

i had heard great things about Puccinis so we went for a girls night out a few weeks ago. it was a little overcrowded for my liking and the food was fairly tasteless for my taste. it is a lovely building, and the staff were polite but the head waitor seemed a little abrupt and stressed.