“Local Treat”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

A lovely meal and coffee was had but the visit was greatly impaired by the most uncomfortable chairs in the world. The tubular metal back meant that I was unable to sit back in the chair to enjoy my divine food and instead I was perched on the edge. I would have ordered desert had I been able to be comfortable.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I visit Barnsley maybe twice a year. About three years ago I found Polyanna's by accident and have eaten there every time since. The food is always fresh, appetising and a good quantity; the service is good; and friendly and the atmosphere is welcoming, friendly and also unobtrusive. Long may the Pollyanna continue.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had lunch here last Friday. Food always fantastic but the spicy salmon fishcake and strawberry parfait were sublime

1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

You could almost forget you're in Barnsley - very cosmopolitan, and the food is amazing. I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

popped in while working in town. Good food and good value for money. Service friendly and its a convenient place to eat. Very nice