Stayed at Barnsley Central for one night, only booked it a few days before, well worth the price. Good Service, clean and tidy with a good breakfast the next day at a decent price, eat as much as you want. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Barnsley Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. Barnsley Town Centre is only a short distance away. Directions: Exit M1 at J37 and follow A628 (Dodworth Road) signposted to Barnsley. After approximately 1 mile take the second exit at the roundabout onto Shambles Street, the entrance to the car park is immediately on the left. Parking is chargeable (please contact site for charges). Height restriction 6'. Postcode S70 2SB. The pedestrian entrance to the hotel and Table Table restaurant is on Sackville Street where alternative parking is available. Postcode S70 2RD. Sat Nav Directions: When programming your Sat Nav device, use the following postcode: S70 2SB Hotel Parking: There is no parking available on-site at this hotel. Chargeable off-site parking is available nearby costing £5 overnight or £2 for 2 hours, or £4 up to 8 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Barnsley Central M1 J37 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Barnsley Central m1 j37 Hotel Barnsley
- Premier Inn Barnsley Central M1 J37 Hotel Yorkshire